There are numerous activities in Les Gets and the surrounding area to ensure that children of all ages have a great holiday including a Play Area in the centre of Les Gets with climbing frame, bouncy castle, trampolines and merry go round.
Les Gets Swimming Lake with paddling pool for small children, water slide, swings and climbing frame, beach volley, sports field and games area.
Morzine Water Park, (Parc des Dereches), with Olympic sized swimming pool, water slide, beach volley, separate tots water playground, paddling pool and bouncy castle.
Aventure Parc located beside the swimming lake in Les Gets is a place where you can leap, swing, climb and jump around the mountain forest. It offers a tree-top adventure using high and low rope courses through the forest.
Different courses, some designed specifically for children and some for juniors and adults, mean you can tackle the obstacles in the trees and play in the adventure park with family or friends. Four levels with more than 86 adventures from yellow to black mean you can leap and swing around the park in total safety.
If leaping around in the trees leaves you feeling hot and bothered, you can cool down with a relaxing swim in the lake. You can also participate in a number of the leisure centre activities from the adventure parc including pony club, beach volleyball, downhill mountain biking trails and activities on the multi-sport court.
Prices start from €17.00 depending on the type of course you want to go on. Open from 5th June 2017 you can enjoy the fun the adventure park has to offer throughout the summer season.
Les Gets children's farm where you can feed the different animals or become apprentice farmers for 2 hours
Family walks and donkey treks
Cable Car Rides and Family walks in the mountains using the lifts. Guided discovery walks and donkey treks available.
Morzine Luge has two tracks running down from Pleney to Morzine. Try your hand at summer sledging! Under eights go free but they sit on an adult's lap.
Mechanical Music Museum
Les Gets Mechanical Music Museum - from music boxes to dance hall organs.
Cheese Making in Les Gets on Wednesdays at 8.30am.
Les Gets Street Market
Every Thursday morning.
Ice Hockey Matches
Morzine Ice Hockey Matches most Wednesday nights in July and August.
Activities by Age Range
- Morzine Water Park (Parc des Dereches)
- Day Nursery from 3 months to 6 years offering outdoor/indoor activities and educational games
- Petit Train - take different rides around the town of Les Gets
- Horse and Trap Rides rides around Morzine
- Pony Treking at Les Gets Pony Club
- Archery in the centre of Les Gets
- Waterskiing on Lake Geneva
- Bike rides - gentle rides around the lake
- Adventure Park - Les Gets, with aerial runways, cargo nets and walkways all suspended in the trees, perfect for that little action man! From 8 years
- Ice Skating at the Morzine ice rink
- Deval Karting off road go karting in Les Gets. From 8 years
- Climbing - climbing wall lessons are available
- Mini Golf at the Hotel Boule de Neige
- Bowling available in Bar Bowling
- Paragliding tandem flight with instructor. From 5 years
- White Water Rafting - descend the fast flowing River Dranse rapids in an eight man inflatable raft
- Tennis courts available for hire and coaching with the emphasis on enjoying as well as improving your game. Instruction from an english coach for adults and children on the local tennis courts for beginners through to intermediate players, with group or individual sessions
- Horse Riding - take full day treks or lessons at the stunning nearby resort of Pras de Lys
- Mountain Biking - hire a downhill or cross country bike and try your hand on the special courses
- Canyoning - abseiling, walking and swimming down a river canyon
- Rock Climbing/Via Ferrata –try these dare devil sports with instruction
- Mountain boarding - off road skateboarding
- Morzine Skate Park - with half pipe, jumps, rails, slopes and modules for skate boarders and skaters
- Bungy Jumping from a cable car